Google Search

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Deadmau5 Taking A Break For A While?

progressive house producer Deadmau5has been keeping busy this summer -- whether it be blasting Madonna and Playboy model Tricia Evans or performing around the world -- and now he's planning to take a little break.
"I'm going to unplug for a wee bit," he wrote on his Tumblr, before adding that no upcoming shows will get canceled and that he'll still write and release music.
"I got a lot of work to do on some stuff," he wrote. "So, best I just chill the f--k out a bit and just get it done, and get it done RIGHT, until I'm 100% satisfied with it. Then our regularily scheduled program shall continue. But yeah, I'm basicly [sic] pretty miserable right now and need to pull the f--k back and figure out whatever the f--k it is I do."
Deadmau5 -- a prolific Twitter user with over 1.3 million followers -- has commented previously about his battles with "severe depression and anxiety", though whether this break is connected with that is unclear.
"Taking a long time off after my birthday to hopefully get it sorted out before I say or do anything more stupid than I already have," he wrote on Facebook earlier this year. (The transcription via Spinner, since the Facebook post has been removed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment